Need low volume plastic injection molding? LS Mold can deliver the quick turnaround, short run needed to quickly get your new products to the market with production or prototype tooling for customer approval or supplement your existing production.
Single-source, vertically integrated, LS Mold makes the transition to injection molding with new tooling easier and more flexible. We can easily handle your T-0, T-1 sample and short run production before the tool’s ships to its home location or as many parts as needed to launch your program or fill your future production. Learn more about our in-house injection molding.
- Molding presses in house 85 ton, 120 ton, 170 ton, 270 ton, 310 ton, and 610 ton.
- Mold sampling with highly skilled molding technicians.
- New build samples or prove out engineering changes and repairs.
- Prototype tool runs
- Short lead times
- Hand loads, aluminum tools welcome
- No minimum quantity
We can often quickly change between molds for different products runs; sampling for the entire product family.
- Small part molding as small as 85 ton
- Large parts up to 610 ton
- Insert molding
- Over molding (Pick and Place)